AKK Sports, the organizer of Arctic Rally Finland Powered by CapitalBox is happy to provide the first information and deadlines about the FIA World Rally Championship event organized in Rovaniemi from 26th to 28th of February.
- Due to the COVID situation, the national protocols and restrictions applied by the government, the event will be run without spectators.
- The Publication of the Supplementary Regulations is planned for Monday 1st of February
- The closing date of entries will be Monday 8th of February at 18:00
- The Rally Guide will be published between the 8th and 10th of February (This information will be confirmed)
- The Administrative checks will be organized on Tuesday 23rd of February
- The Recce are scheduled on Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th of February
- The Scrutineering will be organized on Thursday 25th of February
Arctic Rally Finland Powered by CapitalBox will be run as a three-day event starting on Friday 26th of February with a shakedown in the morning, and the first special stages of the rally will be driven on Friday evening. The competition continues on Saturday 27th of February with three stages that will all be driven twice in and around the Rovaniemi area.
It will finish on Sunday 28th of February with the rally-closing Power Stage taking place in the afternoon.
The COVID-19 protocols for the teams and medias will be communicated as soon as possible. The organizer is working closely with the Finnish Government, the promotor and the City of Rovaniemi to finalize the guidance and protocols that will be applied to the event.